Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I had to work today.  Things started off ok.  Then they just went down hill.  We had the LP Supervisor in today.  Then we are going to have corp in tomorrow.  So I ended up having to go through all the pantry and find all the outdated food and the food that will be outdated soon.  Then when I went to get a new package for a table cloth I had to ask about and the girl I asked got all smart.  So I just went and figured it out myself. 

I am working tomorrow I just hope the day goes better then today.  I hate when I have bad days.  I just get really down.

Amber had her interview.  She is waiting to find out if she got the job or not.  I have mixed feelings about it.  I mean I want her to have a job and be able to get money for her stuff and everything.  Then again I don't want to work with her...

I am so glad I am bowling tomorrow.  It gets me out of the house and a way to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment