Monday, October 8, 2012

Well I worked today.  It went pretty good.  I was on the cash register most of the time. 

I went to the library to get a few books and movies and a game for tomorrow.  I have the day off and my Mom has to go to the hospital for a test to be done on her.  So I am going to be spending the time there while she is having the test done. 

It is so cold in my house.  We had the furnace on and it was just blowing cold air.  I hope Dad can get it fixed soon so it's not cold.  I am so ready for summer already and its not even winter yet.  LOL.  Right now I have sweats on and my Yankee blanket on.  Hopefully I start getting warm.

Mike and I are doing good.  I like how our relationship is going right now.  Just wished I lived closer to him.    

No comments:

Post a Comment