Saturday, October 6, 2012

Well I got into major trouble with Mike, and was grounded from the computer until today.  I totally know that I need to make sure my alarm is on and everything so I don't get into trouble like this again.  I got spanked and also grounded and also had to do 200 rainbow lines.  I almost didn't get my lines done.  So happy I did though.

Work has been going pretty good.  I got a free costume from work.  I was a greeter yesterday for our Halloween sale.  It was fun.  I dressed up as a devil.  I have the day off today.  So I am cleaning the closet out and rearranging things so I have more room.  :)

I finally broke 100 for bowling.  I bowled a 113 and then I bowled a 101 and then an 81.  It was awesome.  I just hope I do as good next week when we go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment