Sunday, September 30, 2012

Well my Mom is in the hospital.  And then Mike was in the er at the same time as Mom, but he was able to go home.  They admitted Mom, but it looks like she will be coming home today.  She has a virus and they can't really do anything about that.  And Mike's blood sugar is all over the place and he isn't getting enough sleep at night.  And E has been having really bad migraines.  I just want everyone that I care about to be healthy.  I hate it when they don't feel good. 

I am working tonight 6 to 10.  I hope it goes fast.  I am so ready for Saturday.  I have the day off.  So I am going to do my laundry, and also get things done around the house.

I can't wait for October 4.  The last season of Jersey Shore comes on and I can't wait to watch it.  Mike got us into watching the show.  I wonder if they will have new people come in and do the show.  I hope so.  It is a really good show.  Some of the things they do I just laugh at and think what in the world are you doing? LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment