Wednesday, November 5, 2014

A Better Day

Today has been a lot better.  Right now I am watching my cousin.  He and I have been playing the WII off and on since he got here at 8 this morning.  I didn't know he was going to be here so early or I would have went to bed early last night.  But oh well.  If I get tired I will try and take a nap if I need one.  

We are getting the twins this weekend.  Yay!!! I love spending time with them and seeing what new things they have learned.  They are so smart!!! I love how cute they are getting.  They have their moments of being little stinkers that is for sure.  But spending time with them is very important. :) 

I am actually off work Friday and Saturday and then I am opening on Sunday.  It has been so long since I have opened I hope I remember how!!!

Well more later!

No comments:

Post a Comment