Monday, November 24, 2014

I have the next two days off...YAY!! So today Mom and I are going to decorate S and A's apartment for her birthday and for Christmas.  Then tomorrow I am going to be doing the laundry.  Then I work Wensday and then I am off on Thursday for Thanksgiving.  This will be the first Thanksgiving that I actually have off and can spend the day with my family and eat some awesome food.  Granted I am going to be really trying to work off all the calories that I will be eating.  But it is so worth it to be able to be home and be with my family.

Next paycheck I need to pay more on my Kohl's bill so I can be able to get great deals for Christmas presents this year.  For the older boys I am just getting them gift cards since they never really like what I get them in the first place.  This way they can't complain.  I have already started trying to get some Christmas gifts so I am not waiting till the last minute to get all the gifts for everyone and spend all my checks on that and not on the other things I need to get.

I am trying to stay upbeat for this Holiday season.  It is a big help that I don't have to put up with the stuff at Kmart anymore.  So that is good.  I really like working where I am at now.  They actually seem to care about the employees.  I like most of the people I work with as well.  I think on New Years Day since we are closed that H and I might go out to eat or something since we never really get to see each other out of work.  And I think she is a great person and a great friend.

Well I gotta get ready to go!  More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment