Saturday, November 22, 2014

I enjoyed having the last two days off, but its back to work today.  I am working till 10 still there are trying to see if it is worth staying open so late is worth it for the company or not.  I have mixed feelings about if we should be open till 9 or 10.  But I do want the manager and the owners want me to.

I got my sisters birthday present yesterday.  I also did a little Christmas shopping I think everyone will like what I am getting them this year.  Mom, A, and I made paper chains to decorate S and A's apartment for her birthday and for Christmas last night.  Then we played Uker and Uno.  It was a lot of fun.  Normally we don't really play much games we only do that on New Year's Eve.  So that was a change.

I worked out at the neighbors today.  She made me a key and hid it so I can go and work out when she is on vacation.  I thought that was very nice of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment