Saturday, November 15, 2014

Well I am excited about something that will be coming up.  I am getting a new bed.  I am hoping to get a day bed frame, but we will see if that is what I will end up getting.  Also I am getting a new book case because I am running out of room for my books and I read alot.  Most of my books are ones that I read over and over again.  I also am getting a new phone.  The one I have now has a small crack in the screen.  Thankfully I can still see everything on it but its only a matter of time before it totally falls apart on me.  I wanna get a smart phone.

Work is going good.  I been getting out early lately.  Mostly because I run around trying to get everything done.  Mostly so I am not there till 10:30 at night.  Well that will be changing next week.  We will be open till 10 pm.  That is going to take some time to get used to that is for sure.  I am sure I can do it though.  It does mean that I get an extra hour towards my pay check though so that is good.

For Thanksgiving the Owners gave us all gift cards to Walmart.  So I am going to get our things for Thanksgiving Dinner on Sunday.  Money is going to be really tight this week for my parents so I am trying to help out as much as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment