Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Working today.  And I just got done working out at the neighbors house.  I am really tired though.  I haven't been sleeping very well.  Mostly because of the bed I have.  It is fine when I first go to sleep but after about 3 hours my back starts hurting and so does my hips.  

I am so not ready for winter.  It is already getting really\cold out.  I hate the cold.  It always ends up making my knee really sore. 

 But at least I don't have to work around crazyness of black Friday.  I mean I prolly will have to work but it will be nothing compared to having to work it at Kmart.  But I am wondering if N will give me that day off.  Prolly not but oh well...  I need to start my gift shopping very soon.  I don't like waiting till the last minute to get things.  But because D and J won't make a list I will end up just getting what I want to get them.  Then they will hate it.  I don't know why I get them anything in the first place.  They have hated everything my parents A and me have ever gotten them.  They could diffidently do with a lesson on being thankful for what they are given.  Cause other kids their age don't get anything because of poverty or other reasons.  I am sure those kids are thankful.  Oh well they aren't my kids so I am not going to worry about it.  I just hope their Mom steps up more on their behavior.  

No comments:

Post a Comment