Thursday, January 26, 2012

A great day

Today went pretty good.  I had to work 6 hours.  At first it was going so slow that I thought I would never get out of there.  I was running the register for a good part of the first 2 hours.  Then I got asked to put some of the candy away and then I had to put a lot of the Valentines Day candy out.  I couldn't finish putting it all out, so a person I work with put it away.  She even asked me how I wanted it put out.  Kinda made me feel like I was important.

While I was doing the candy two kids went out the door and our security guy stopped them because they were trying to shoplift.  The cops were even there.  One guy tried running, but the cops got him!  It was awesome!!  

I work with some pretty cool people actually! :)

I am feeling so much better now then I have the last few weeks.  Last night I had such an amazing time being able to talk to M.  I am trying to communicate a lot more with him, and telling him what I want and what I am feeling.  He is so different from the other guys I have been with.  For the first time a guy is making me feel like I am special and that I am beautiful.  I never really had that before to be honest.  I just hope I don't mess things up again...

I finally am able to get online with my laptop thanks to my brother! :)  I am still learning how different this one is from my old laptop and from my parents computer.  It is nice not having to wait for my turn to go on.  That is for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment