Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Me being stupid once again...

Well I messed up a great thing once again.  I had a great guy in my life and he asked that I be open and that communication is the most important thing.  He is right.  Communication is so important.  When I finally figured that out it was too late.  I lost one of the best things in my life because of not being able to get over the crap I had put into my head.  

For a long time when I was with my ex his family would say how stupid my ideas were, or that the things I were thinking were not important.  My ex even believe that as well to a point.  Instead of not believing them and thinking for myself I let their thoughts and negativity become my own.  I hate that I let this become what I thought about myself.  Then letting it ruin something so amazing and something that made me so happy.  

I hope that I can be friends with him at the very least.  Do I wish we were still together?  Totally!  Do I wish I could go back in time and change how I handled myself and figured out what was going on sooner?  Hell yes!!  Then maybe him and I would still be together and happy.  Instead of being hurt and feeling like I am dead inside.  I just want him to be happy.  And I want to be happy again...

I am hoping me writing out how I feel will help me more with communicating with others.  I know I can't keep going the way I was.  It isn't fair to the people I love that are in my life.  And it isn't fair to myself that is for sure.  I just wish I would have had the chance to explain myself more and show that I do trust him.  And that I know he isn't like my ex.  *sigh*


No comments:

Post a Comment