Monday, January 23, 2012

Today

Going to the doctor today...Ugh I hate going to the doctor.  She always has really cold hands and yeah I just hate the doctor.  

I am glad I am off work today.  I have a lot of stuff to do other then going to the doctors.  

I got my computer.  :)  The dang thing won't connect to the internet.  D is gonna try and get it figured out.  I really don't want to have to take the darn thing back already.  ARH!! I just want it to work already...  I hate having to use my parents computer...There is like no privacy in my parents house at all.  Yeah I really need to get my own place.  I just don't make enough to be able to be out on my own.  If I tried to I would totally fail.  I know I would.  And that is one of my worst fears.  That I am going to fail at everything I try to do.   I don't think I could handle that feeling.  

I slept some last night.  Everytime I got to sleep though I was getting a text from someone or something.  I wanted to shove my phone under my bed. LOL!  I am really going to try and eat more and sleep better now.  I know it is important for me to eat and get more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment