Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Well I have to work today.  4 hours and 45 min.  I swear the way the computer does the hours is weird as heck!

I am worried about my girl and also about a very close friend of mine today.  I hope everything is ok with both of them.  I am trying not to freak out because of not hearing from either of them yet...Just hope things go good right now.

 Why is it bill collectors all have to call in the morning?  I mean seriously people are just getting up and some can be grouchy and not want to talk to some pushy person who is has sent over 80 letters saying you need to pay this and then harass them on the phone...It is pretty dang annoying if you ask me.

Well I set an appointment up to see my lawyer about the divorce.  I am so ready to be done with all this waiting around.  I want it over all ready.  It just keeps dragging on and I want to be free of having to worry about everything with this.  

I am really working on communicating how I feel and what I want.  I am doing a little better, but I know it just takes time and I just have to keep doing it.  It is very important! 

No comments:

Post a Comment