Thursday, January 19, 2012

More about today..

Well out of court.  It went ok I guess.  I have to go back March 1.  Joy!  NOT!!  I asked if the lawyer was pursuing Matt and he goes that he didn't have to tell me anything.  He said he couldn't get a hold of him...More like he isn't even trying.  So I am calling my lawyer Monday about that and about the paying the bankruptcy. I want to get my divorce finalized all ready and be done with all this.  

I do have to say something though.  A lot of times when I say I am ok I really am not ok.  I am just trying to get through the day without totally loosing it.  I cry like at the weirdest moments and I don't know why I do.  I know I have some work to do on myself I just hope that it will show in the long run.  I mean I know things are not going to happen over night or anything.  I wish they did.  

I need to work on thinking I am a bother to everyone I am friends with.  I don't like venting as much to people cause I think I am being a bother or a burden to them.  And I don't want to be that way.  I want to be able to talk to people about how I feel and what I think without worrying that they may think I am stupid, or that I am annoying, or something.  I just wish I would have known more about all this before I hurt people.  *sigh* 

  

No comments:

Post a Comment