Thursday, January 19, 2012

Today is going to be one of those days...

So I got up this morning and it snowed...YUCK!  I am so ready for spring.  Winter is the worst season of all I think.  Mainly cause I hate being cold.  I hate being hot too.  But I can deal with that better.  In the winter my knee hurts more and so does my back.  Somehow I always end up in an accident in the winter or something happens.  The neighbor guy is pretty nice though.  He is cleaning off the side walk with his snow blower.  Last winter when I was on crutches he would do that.  It was pretty nice I think. 

So today I am feeling ok I guess.  I have to leave for court soon over the trailer my ex and I had.  What I would like to know is if he gets dragged in there every other month?  I mean he works full time and was the one to decide we were going to live there.  I didn't even want to buy it in the first place.  Why is it everytime I have to go I get nervous.  I mean there is nothing for me to be nervous about.  

Right now I am having trouble eating mostly cause of when I am upset or something its hard for me to eat.  I know I need to and everything but it is so dang hard!!  I just wish things were back to what they used to be... 

1 comment:

  1. Hugs. Remember that it will all be okay. I Love you and I am here for you every step of the way. <3

    ReplyDelete