Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Well I had to go to the library today...Finally I am able to get online and at least get somethings downloaded.  :)  At least it is something.  I am going to look into why I cant get online at home.  But for now I am just trying to get all my music downloaded so i can at least listen to that.  I am having trouble sitting still and not dance around and sing along to the music.  LOL!

I had a panic attack last night.  I never had one before.  It started when A and my Dad started yelling at each other because A wanted a few cigs for the night.  Well Dad told her he was making her quit and she did not like that and told him that he has no right to boss her around and make decisions for her.   He slammed the door and my hands started shaking and if felt like I couldn't breathe right.  I was crying and it felt so weird and scarey.  I talked to Mike and was able to calm down.  And breathe right.  I have no idea why I was like that.  I do know I never want to go through that again.  It was really scarey.  

So today has been a lot better then yesterday that is for sure.  I am just glad I am finally getting some sleep now!  I still dont eat a whole bunch at meal times.  But I am trying....

No comments:

Post a Comment