Sunday, September 9, 2012

I got today off from work.  Already I have the dishes done.  I am waiting on Amber to wake up so she can help carry the laundry basket into the back so I can do some of my laundry.  I am still on my weight limit from my doctor.  I still can't lift, pull, or push anything over 10 pounds.  I have till September 11 before I can go back to lifting things agian.  But I think I will still try and take it easy so I don't have my arm hurting again.  From what I understand tendonitis will continue to come back.  I just hope it doesn't for a long time.  

Christmas time will be coming soon, and that is our biggest time of the season at K-Mart.  And we have tons of new people coming in to train and get ready for Black Friday.  This will be my second year, and I am glad I know what to expect from all the crazyness.  I just hope this year I will be working the morning shift.  It is always better to do that because later on it gets really dead and there is nothing to do but try and straightening the entire store.  I know the store ends up looking like a cyclone hit it after about the first two hours.  

Mom is going to be coming home soon!  I am so happy she got a vacation from everything at the house.  But I miss her.  I didn't think I would miss her this much.  But it feels so weird not having her here.  I have really stepped up this week to try and take care of the house work.  Plus I am working my hours at K-Mart as well.  Amber has tried to help some, but she is still slacking a lot.  I haven't got into it with her, Dad, or Danny at all.  I just hope that last though.  Mom said she felt kind of depressed when I last talked to her.  My Aunt and my cousin went somewhere and didn't even invite my Mom along.  It just seemed kind of rude to leave her at the hotel.  I think she is ready to come home.

Amber is on this whole genology kick and trying to get pictures of family together.  I wonder how long she will be doing this for.  I mean its good for her to be doing something I just wish she would show this much eagerness in finding a job and working.  Maybe is she was working that would take a lot of the pressure off of me and having to spend so much money all the time.  Don't get me wrong I love helping my family out and everything, but I would like my own place again.  Yes I have my own room, but I still don't get a lot of privacy at times, and I would love to be able to do my spankings and other things with Mike when ever we can instead of waiting till Danny and Dad are asleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment