Monday, September 17, 2012

Well the Indian Roundavu was great.  I got my new dream catcher and a few things for Mike's birthday.  I hope he likes them.  I made two candles.  It was funny when we went to make them Mom told Amber and I not to make them look like penis' and when I took a pic and showed Mike he said that is what they looked liked.  I just wanted to laugh.

Then when we got home Dad was mad cause we didn't bring him home an apple brat.  Apparently Danny or I were supossed to buy it for him.  He only gave Mom 30 dollars to be able to get in and eat and that was it.  If he wanted one so bad he should have just went, but no his drag racing is the most important thing of his life.

I am working today.  It is only a four and a half hour shift.  I can't wait to bowl again on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment