Wednesday, September 12, 2012

I worked four hours today.  It went pretty good. I got asked to join a bowling league.  Mike thinks I should go for it.  It would get me out of the house, and meet people.  I think I will do it after all.  I think it would be fun. 

I work tomorrow from 11 45 to 3 45.  I just hope it goes good like today was.  I am so ready for Saturday and Sunday though.  I have both days off and one of the days we are going to the Indian Roundavu.  It is going to be a lot of fun.  I can't wait!

I been trying to figure out what I want to get Mike for his birthday.  I want to send him some fun stuff...But I also want to send him stuff that he would know I love and care about him...I am also working on two stories right now.  One for E and one for Mike. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment