Friday, September 21, 2012

Well I have the next three days off from work.  So tomorrow I am going to my Aunts for the night.  She is having a partylite party. :)  I love the candles the sell.  They smell a lot better then the ones in the store.  But they can be very expensive.

Right now I am watching The Wizard of Oz with Mom.  I know its a little kids movie, but I have always loved this movie.  I have no clue why.  I also want to see about watching the Princess Bride later on.  That is another one of my fave movies.

I downloded some new books on my nook for this weekend and for the next two weeks.  I love being able to do that.  Now if I could just get my 50 Shades of Grey back from my friend P.  My brother's girlfriend wants to read it and I want to read them again as well.  LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment