Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Today I worked 4 hours and 15 min.  It went pretty good.  I got 3 people signed up yesterday and 2 people signed up today for the show your way rewards cards.  I got told I was team captain for the checkouts for how many people I got signed up last week.  And I had 7 people for that week.  So now I am trying to get more this week and see if I can be first again.  I sure hope so.  I want to get employee of the month.  That is my goal.

I am still on my weight restriction still September 11.  I hate not being able to lift things.  But it is giving my arm a rest and it isn't hurting as much now as what it was.  So the meds are working which is very good.

My Mom left for my Aunts today.  And they will be leaving for Florida tomorrow after my Aunt gets off work.  I hope she has fun and is able to relax.  It is prolly gonna be hard for her.  Both my Aunts are going, and my Mom is prolly going to end up trying to be the peacemaker and keep everyone happy.  I know she needs the vacation, but I am going to be lost with not having her here.  Also it means I really need to step up and take care of a lot of stuff for this week.  I am going to have to make sure the dishes and other housework gets done.  I think it will mostly fall on me to do everything.  I know Danny and Amber won't do much.  If they do they will complain about it the whole time.  Dad will do something probably.  At least I sure hope he will.  Well I better go get the dishes done!

No comments:

Post a Comment