Monday, September 24, 2012

Well work went good today.  It went pretty fast I only had to work four hours.  Tomorrow I am working 6 hours.   I don't have a day off until 12 days from now.  I am going to be one tired girl that is for sure.  But I need the money.  I really need to start saving to get a new car.  The one I have now just sucks.

Amber is at her friend's house till October 3.  I am glad she is able to get away for a few days.  It is very quiet here.  I love it when it is quiet like this.  I don't have to worry about the fighting as much right now.  It takes a toll on me hearing the yelling all the time. 

I wish I was able to be with Mike right now.  He isn't feeling good.  So I am trying to be good so he don't have to worry about having to punish me.  He already has to spank me for not bowling 100 or over on Thursday.  Him and I had this deal that if I didn't he would get to spank me.  But then he doesn't need a reason to spank me in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment