Thursday, May 24, 2012

I been sick the last few days.  I been in bed most of the time trying to rest.  I gotta admit I was getting pretty bored just staying in bed and only being able to sleep.  I know sleep is the best thing for me, but it got so boring.  I like being able to do stuff.  And I know I should slow down when I am sick.  So I need to work on that more.  I am still going to try and take it easy cause I don't want to get worse or anything. 

I worked yesterday for 3 hours.  I didn't really do much, but just stood at the counter.  I didn't even put any freight out cause I knew I would end up getting tired.  And it helped that the store manager even told me to take it easy.  They opened the valves for the sprinklers to wash out the old water I guess or to make sure it worked and the garden shop ended up getting water in it.  That has never happened before there.  I am just glad I didn't have to clean it up since I was leaving and D was coming in to work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment