Thursday, May 17, 2012

Well work went pretty good.  I have tomorrow off! YAY!!! So I decided to do my laundry again.  I figure I try to get as much stuff done on my day off as I can.  I know in three weeks I will end up being very very busy.  I work every day but one day.  I am going to be one tired girl, but the money will be good. :)  Maybe I can get everything caught up and get things finally finished. 

I am pretty much going to be hanging around the house.  I am thinking of getting stuff for the grill with my next check.  I wanna have a barbaque.  I have no idea why lol.

I love this show America's got talent.  There are some really good people and acts on here.  And then you have the people that are just plain wrong and awful that you just have to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment