Wednesday, May 16, 2012

I worked 8 to 12 today.  It went very good today.  I ended up doing 2 pallets of freight.  It went really good.  I ended up getting almost everything but 3 boxes put away.  I work the same shift tomorrow.  It goes pretty fast when I have stuff to do and it is busy.  I still like it even when there is no freight to put away.  I end up cleaning and pulling the dead stuff off the plants and flowers.  In two weeks I will only have one day off for the week.  I am totally going to love the money.  But I know I will be very tired. 

I am going to be getting a new phone.  The one I have now keeps messing up and not sending text and things and I am getting tired that it don't work right.  Plus I already spend about as much as having a regular plan then with a go phone which is what I have now.  I have to end up going to the store to get one.  Mostly cause my credit is so bad that I would prolly have to do a deposit.  Which really stinks.  I hope they will let me get one at the store tho...Think I will see about going to the store when I get my next pay check...

No comments:

Post a Comment