Friday, May 11, 2012

I worked 12 30 to 5 today.  I was out in the garden shop again and I will be working out there for the next two weeks.  I really like working out there.  I did get annoyed with the sales desk though.  I called her on the walkie 3 times then on the phone 3 times and she totally ignored all the calls.  And when I get someone to cover me for my break she about has a fit that I didn't clear it with her.  Well I tried to. 

We went to the church and ate today.  Mom was talking to a few of the people there and she is thinking of starting to go there on Sundays.  I think it would be kinda cool.  It is also a way to make new friends.  I know she don't have many friends that she talks to.  I think it would be good for her.  And the people at the church are very nice.  When she was in the hospital they brought her a small orchid.  I think it was very sweet of them and it showed that they cared about her and how she was doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment