Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today I worked 8 to 2 30.  I had to put the new signs up for this weeks sells.  I was getting upset by one of the kids that works there.  He came to giving me my brake and told me he didn't have to do what I asked him to and D one of the managers said he did.  Well when I was leaving to go on my break he told me I should have never said any thing.  It upset me that he would talk to me that way.  It was pretty warm today.  The temperature was at about 88. 

It was so nice to walk into the house and feel the cool air.  Mom even opened my room so it will get cool in there as well.  I am glad that my parents decided to put the air conditioner in.  I am thinking about buying one for my room, but I don't know for sure about spending that kind of money yet. 

I work 4 to 10 30 tomorrow.  I am prolly going to end up doing a lot of stuff outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment