Friday, May 25, 2012

I worked in the garden shop again today from 11 to 3 15.  It went pretty good.  We had so much stuff to do today.  We had to move things around.  I had some help from one of the new guys.  He was fun to work with.  We ended up picking on each other.

I work 8 to 2 30 tomorrow and then going out to eat for a late Mothers day gift for my Mom.  I also get paid tomorrow!!!  So I have to get a few things before I leave work tomorrow.  Mostly I need to get a phone card for my phone because I need to have a phone.

I am feeling a lot better then what I was, but I still have a really bad cough.  I am trying to get better though.  I hate being sick.  I have to take things slower and I hate doing that.  I love being on the go and having things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment