Monday, May 14, 2012

Well today I had a good day so far.  I didn't have to get the shot for my arm.  I do have to do some physical therapy at home with my arm.  The doctor game me a little sheet of paper that has some exercises on it.  So that is good.  If it still hurts in 3 weeks I will have to go back and may have to run some test to see what is going on with my arm.  I just hope it is better by then.

 Then Mom and I went to KMart so I could get a few things like flowers,  veggie plants, and a few other odds and ends.  Then we came home and planted everything.  I think it looks really nice.  And I liked spending time with my Mom doing something other then just watching tv. 

Now I am trying to get my laundry done and I have to do my sheets as well as my clothes.  I just have so much energy today to get things done.  I have no clue where it came from but I might as well do things while I have this energy! LOL!

I am working tomorrow 8 to 12.  Its a little shift, but I like those shift.  And I like working in the morning more cause then I have the whole day to do what I want or what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment