Sunday, May 13, 2012

I worked in the garden shop yesterday it went pretty good.  :)   I think I got a lot done.  Mostly I just had to really water the flowers and the veggie/herb plants.  We have to water things about 5 times a day it seems like because they get so dry.  I really like being out there and not having to deal much with the rest of the stuff that is going on in the store.  It is nice having my own little area and I get to decide where to put some of the plants.  And I get to take care of them and make sure they look nice.  I am working 2 to 10 today.  I am hoping things go good today like they did yesterday.

I am taking my mom out to eat tomorrow after her appointment and then we have to go to the doctor about my arm.  It is still hurting a lot.  Especially after  I am finished at work for the day.  I hate the idea of having to get a shot to help it.  Needles scare the heck outta me!  And I really don't like going to the doctors.  But I need to get my arm to start feeling better.


No comments:

Post a Comment