Friday, February 3, 2012

I am working today for like 4 hours and 15 min.  I hope they don't have me on register the whole time.  It goes so slow when I am just doing that.  I like when they give up little projects to do.  Mainly cause I am learning something new to do.  I like being able to learn new things and that means I can fill in for other jobs and get more hours.  I really like working.  Mostly because it gets me out of my house and the drama that goes on around here.  And I also like the people I work with.  They are pretty nice and we all talk about things whenever we are able to.  I have like most of them on my facebook and they all play the games on there as well. 

I am really thinking about taking a few college class.  I want to think about taking classes for photography, or writing, or becoming a teacher, but I am not sure yet what I want to do.  I want to get the bankruptcy done and the divorce done and then maybe I can really think about going back to school and finding out all the information about the fees and classes that I can take.  

No comments:

Post a Comment