Thursday, February 2, 2012

Well today I worked for four hours.  It went pretty good.  My manager wouldn't make her mind up about where she wants me to put things at.  It went pretty fast actually So that was good.  The next two weeks are going to be good weeks...I am working like 30 hours each week!!!!  So my paychecks should be pretty good.  I really need to get my part paid for the bankruptcy so I can get my divorce done already.  And I still have to pay my brother the money I owe him. 

I am doing pretty good. :)  Finally sleeping a lot better and finally eating better. :)

My doctor changed my depression meds.  I am on Lexapro and it gives me dry mouth not sure if it is really working yet.  She said it may take about a month or two before I see any difference.  I hope it works with my moods and panic attacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment