Saturday, February 18, 2012

I got all my stuff packed to go to my Aunt's for the weekend!  I am excited to go...I guess she got tickets to see a show.  :)  I like doing stuff for my Aunt, but I hate when my family only calls me when they want me to do things for them...It gets kinda annoying, but they are my family and I love them...

I am glad I got a 3 day weekend from work.  I won't have to worry about doing those shelf strips and not getting yelled at by the store manager.  I know he was mad that we took so long to do pantry and that we had to go through so much to get all the outdates and the short dates off the shelves.  That was so annoying to have to look through all of that and make sure everything was at 100% before we left the area.  At least now we are in a different area and it should go so much faster now.

No comments:

Post a Comment