Monday, February 6, 2012

Well today I worked 9 to 3.  I learned how to strip the shelves and I will be doing that for the rest of the week.  I got frustrated when I first started and I had to call the manager that was in charge of the project like 5 different times to help  me out.  I need to be more patient with myself, and know that sometimes things just take time to get.  I liked getting out at 3 though.  I had the rest of the day to do what I want, and that was great I think.  Tomorrow we are doing a different department.  I hope it goes just as fast as today went.  

 I got my battery for my laptop today!  I have it charging up right now! Now if only I would listen more to people...I am trying to listen more and to communicate with what I want.  It takes awhile and it isn't going to change and I know that.  I just hope that I can keep doing better with doing what I am working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment