Thursday, February 16, 2012

Well today was a long day at work.  I worked 9 to 6.  I got annoyed with some of the people that I work with.  I spent over 6 hours taking sparkling water off the shelf because it was outdated.  If someone had drank that then got sick we could have got sued.  It takes a few min to make sure you rotate a product...BUT noooo people can't do that and make sure things are up to date...It was just annoying that I had to spend all that time trying to make sure all the product was in the right space....We were supposed to be done with the pantry today, but we still aren't done...I know the store manager is going to yell at us and be mad that we are still working in the same section.  We are supposed to be in another area already...sigh...

Saturday I am going to my Aunts for the weekend.  :)  I am going to do my taxes and we maybe going to the movies...but im not sure yet.  I think I am going to take my Aunt out to lunch as a thank you and to do something nice. 

I get my check tomorrow! YAY!!! I can't wait to find out how much I made!..

I am happy that Mike is going to Top me again.  I know I have to continue to talk to him about how i am feeling and what I want and what I am thinking....I know it is very important to communicate.  I have learned so much in the past few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment