Saturday, February 25, 2012

Well I worked till close tonight.  It actually went pretty good.  I got 2 credit apps...So I made 4 dollars off that.  Then I sold a smart plan and will get extra money on my check!!!  So that is awesome.  My store manager said something about me getting trained for electronics.  Mostly since I sold about 2 grand worth of merchandise tonight within an hour.  I am proud of myself for doing that to be honest.  And that was all with being off register for about 2 or 3 weeks... :)  I have tomorrow off work.  YAY!  So I am going to get my work clothes washed again and see about getting a few things done for my Mom.  Maybe even read a few books.  Monday I go back in at like 9 am till 6.  Next week is my last week for the big hours I have been getting.  Which kinda sucks because I need the money and I may complain about work sometimes, but I do like working there.

Tonight my ex's ex sister-in-law was in the store.  She saw me and came up and started talking to me like her and I are old friends and still are friends.  I have never really been friends with her at all.  She was telling me how she should have told me to never marry Matt and that I she hoped I wasn't broken hearted or anything about him and I not being together anymore.  I was like well I'm not broken hearted I am actually glad to be rid of him... And that is the truth.  I hated how him and his family treated me.  Well after she was done talking to me she had her phone at her ear.  Prolly telling her sister about what I said and her sister who is Matt's ex wife will end up telling Matt.  To be honest I don't care if she does.  I don't care what he thinks anymore.  He isn't in my life and I am so glad for that!!!!!

I think I have grown so much in the past few months...I am able to talk more about how I feel and what I want.  I do wish I would have learned this lesson sooner though...

No comments:

Post a Comment