Monday, February 13, 2012

Well this weekend went ok...Kinda got mad at my sister for a few things though.  I am over it now...I had to work 9 to 3 today.  It went pretty fast thankfully.  I am working those hours till like Thursday and then I switch to 9 to 6.  Just means a lot more hours and more money that I can get saved up...I have so much that needs to get paid and I really need to just buckle it down and get things paid for and then save up for some new clothes and maybe see about getting a new phone that actually has a contract with insurance on the phone...Cause I know I will end up messing the phone up some how or flushing it down the toilet..  I have already flushed 2 phones and washed one as well...I swear I am accident prone and I am always losing things.  If my head wasn't attached it would be lost too. LOL!!! 


I was at work and my sugar really dropped to the point I felt like I was going to pass out...One of the girls I work with is diabetic and took my sugar and it was like 84 and they made me eat some candy and drink a soda to get it back up to where it was supposed to be at.  I don't want to go thru what Mike or my Mom goes through for them being diabetic.  


I got the new Braking Dawn movie!  I haven't watched it yet my sister wants to watch all the movies before we watch that one...I told her that was fine and that I didn't mind doing that.  I  can't wait to watch it...I hope it is as good as the book.  One of the girls I work with said it was so so.  We will see though.

No comments:

Post a Comment