Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Well my store manager told us we have to work 9 hours now.  So now I will be getting even more hours then what I already have.  Which is actually good.  I just know I am going to be very tired.  But I really need the money so I can get this stuff done and over with.  I am happy that I am getting the hours though.  I just hope that I can do it and not get way too tired or get frustrated with going slow or not getting things done right the way I want them.  I am glad that I have my job though.  Mostly because it does get me out of the house.  

I love having my laptop now.  I don't have to wait till Mom or my sister aren't on it anymore, and I like that I can do my own thing online and not have to worry that they will see what I am doing or what I am writing.  I missed having my own privacy and being able to do my own thing with my computer and getting the pictures that I want and not worry that Dad will see them.  Or reading the stories that I write.  

No comments:

Post a Comment