Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I worked 9 to 6 today...I got 7 layouts done.  So that is good.  I have the day off tomorrow.  I have to go to court for the trailer though.  I am nervous about it even though I kno there is nothing they can really say that they haven't already.  It is just very annoying that I have to keep going and seeing them though.  I want the bankruptcy to get finished so that I don't have to keep going back and having to take days off of work.  And that is really annoying.  Oh well I can't change it right now so I am not going to worry about it.

I am hoping I can get into my new room this weekend.  I am so ready to have my own little space that I can decorate the way I want.  I will finally be able to have the privacy I want.  I really need to be patient though.  I need to learn to be more patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment