Friday, February 17, 2012

Well I only worked till like 3 30 today...The manager said we could take off early today...I was actually glad that we could.  I am just wore out from having to check the dates on the food and having to go back and forth on the ladder today...I hate being so short.  Normally I just use the step ladder but today I had to be on the bigger one....I am always scared I am going to loose my balance, and fall, and rehurt my knee.  I really do not want to have to go through surgery again that is for sure.

I leave for my Aunts house tomorrow.  I am kinda excited about going there for the weekend.  It gets me away from the house and the drama here for a few day.  It also gives me a chance to kinda recharge myself and everything and be able to rest for work the next week. 

I am glad that I haven't been on register though...I would actually rather do the shelf stripping then being on the register.  Mostly because we just stand there and it gets so boring when its slow...

No comments:

Post a Comment