Monday, February 20, 2012

Well I am back from my Aunt's house.  I had a pretty good time.  Two of my younger cousins were at her house and I had fun seeing them...They have gotten so big.  I also got to see my three other cousins that I used to babysit...OMG they have even gotten big.  All of them gave me huge hugs and the little ones did not want to see me go...It was really cute.  I definitely need to see them more.  I miss being around some of my family that is for sure.  But I really don't want to move back to my hometown...Mostly cause Matt lives there and so does his family and I really really do NOT want to see any of them.  They made my life a total hell....

I also got to see my new baby cousin he is soooo cute!!! I got to hold him...He didn't cry at first but the second time I went to hold him he started to get fussy...So his Mom got him and fed him and laughed at me when I was like ok never mind I lost my touch with being able to hold babies and not having them cry lol.  

I have to go back to my Aunts in a few weeks when I am able to so I can get my taxes done.  I also have to go to my one cousin's house.  He is letting me buy an E reader.  I have wanted one of those for like ever!!!! I can't wait to get it...I am sooo excited about getting one...

I move in to my own bedroom this weekend!! FINALLY!!!  I will have a lock on my door!!! THANK GOD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment